Skip to content
In response to COVID
- All staff, children, and visitors to the building are screened for symptoms and temperature checked.
- All staff and outside providers are wearing the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Increase in cleaning frequency throughout the classrooms and common areas of the building.
- All disinfecting products used are listed on the EPA List N: Disinfectants for Use against SARs-CoV-2.
- Physical distancing is practiced throughout the program to the extent possible.
- Children spend as much time as possible outside during the day.
- Any materials used by children that can be individualized have been.
- Guidance given follow the Vermont Department of Health/Agency of Education/ Department for Children and Families Health Guidance for Childcare is followed and updated when needed.